- General control and security environment.
- Specific control and security measures for Internet Payments.
- Customer awareness, education and communication.
The security measures for the Internet Payments include:
- Customer identification
- Strong Customer authentication
- Enrollment for and provision of strong authentication
- Log-in attempts, session time-out, validity of authentication
- Transaction monitoring and authorization
- Protection of sensitive payment data
The following presentation that I've presented at the Security Summit 2012 (Rome), shows the Oracle approach for Securing Internet payment systems according to ECB recommendations. In particular, it shows an intelligent model to prevent online fraud, based on Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), a context-aware risk analysis system. Furthermore, it includes a brief introduction to the Managed-Fraud Reduction (MFR) solution based on Oracle and British Telecom experience.